Dr. Cheif Dr. Cheif

Nice 8)

Graphics leave a little to be desired, but it was amusing and clearly involved some effort. Good job, keep it up.

ZeroXTAD responds:

Hey, thanks man. Been a while since someone commented on this.

I intend to keep it up, for one day i'll become the best animator ever!!! BELIEVE IT!!!
lol... naruto...

But yea, thanks for watching

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

s'alright

I think it was childish. The finding emo joke is unoriginal. I mean, that's just MY opinion, I'm not trying to be a dick about it. It's a LITTLE amusing, the drawings are pretty nice, so I'm voting five to make up for them damn zero bombers, and whiny people who are all offended and zero you despite the obvious effort involved. So, no offense, keep trying soldier.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Why do I HAVE to write a summary? You guys suck!

Not the ka-sweetness in a bottle of glossy flassels I expected. Wait, what the hell is that supposed to mean?

I'm getting the feeling that you didn't have as much fun writing this. That maybe you put less effort into it. Is it possible you lost interest in the madness series, but feel obligated to keep it up?

Hmm... I dunno man. It just doesn't seem as fast paced as the others. It's quite good, but for me, it just seems less than your best. I can't really point out anything specific that disappointed me. I suppose, after seeing consternation, my expectations were just too high.

Still like it. Jesus and the Shadowy Guy are both awesome.

I love you. Lyk, really.

(::Green Mist::) (::Green Mist::)

DAMMIT, MUSIC PANTS MAN!!

you took the words RIGHT out of my fucking MIND!!
supernatural!!
music pants man id the debil!!

Haha, anyway...
Yeah, I like the song... its very... trippy, it puts me in such a weird mood.
its like, the dreamstate theme song of sorts, it has a kind of aura thats just unreal, and its pretty energetic.

like some kind of alien dimension?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

YES. Very nice words.

{dj-N} Only One {dj-N} Only One

Dude! =D

Yeah, were on informal terms, ive known you since '06! we go way back!

xD idk wtf im saying

yeah... now this... this is something. Its a pretty little song, it has such an excited happy energy. it sounds like the sort of song youd make as a tribute to someone special. the mood? like things in your life are turning around, today's the day!

Imho, this is probably your best song all year. Its soo catchy. I think this exactly is what all of your fans have been craving for a while.

Rock on, you seem like a very cool guy.

~tm

dj-Nate responds:

Ha, thank you. No one will like your music if you're an asshole.

Thanks for reviewing!!

CritHit|Peaceful Frenzy(full) CritHit|Peaceful Frenzy(full)

thats so cool xD

it has a kinda energetic, almost epic feel, while also being kinda mellow. it would make cool video game music, its appropriately exciting without being intrusive or distracting.

if i could make any suggestions, try varying the song a little more, changing keys and stuff

CriticalHit responds:

I have to agree on the variation thing; that's probably one of my weaknesses. >_>
I'll try to do that in later songs, thanks for the advice.