(::Green Mist::) (::Green Mist::)

DAMMIT, MUSIC PANTS MAN!!

you took the words RIGHT out of my fucking MIND!!
supernatural!!
music pants man id the debil!!

Haha, anyway...
Yeah, I like the song... its very... trippy, it puts me in such a weird mood.
its like, the dreamstate theme song of sorts, it has a kind of aura thats just unreal, and its pretty energetic.

like some kind of alien dimension?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

YES. Very nice words.

{dj-N} Only One {dj-N} Only One

Dude! =D

Yeah, were on informal terms, ive known you since '06! we go way back!

xD idk wtf im saying

yeah... now this... this is something. Its a pretty little song, it has such an excited happy energy. it sounds like the sort of song youd make as a tribute to someone special. the mood? like things in your life are turning around, today's the day!

Imho, this is probably your best song all year. Its soo catchy. I think this exactly is what all of your fans have been craving for a while.

Rock on, you seem like a very cool guy.

~tm

dj-Nate responds:

Ha, thank you. No one will like your music if you're an asshole.

Thanks for reviewing!!

CritHit|Peaceful Frenzy(full) CritHit|Peaceful Frenzy(full)

thats so cool xD

it has a kinda energetic, almost epic feel, while also being kinda mellow. it would make cool video game music, its appropriately exciting without being intrusive or distracting.

if i could make any suggestions, try varying the song a little more, changing keys and stuff

CriticalHit responds:

I have to agree on the variation thing; that's probably one of my weaknesses. >_>
I'll try to do that in later songs, thanks for the advice.

Emerald Labyrinth Emerald Labyrinth

sorry i took so long to get to this

good stuff, you kick my ass at this xD

I really like when the strings come in. Everything fits pretty well together, I would really like to hear this expanded on, maybe add a choir part or something.

idk. yeah.

CriticalHit responds:

People seem to think this is my weakest song so far, probably because it's too repetitive. If I were to remake this, I'll definately add more strings and stuff. Thanks for the review.

Hard Disco Dance Loop Hard Disco Dance Loop

robbed naked ass by zero voters i see =/

sounds pretty cool, loops well enough. i just wish there was more progression and diversity

-Air and Rain- -Air and Rain-

Took me places.

When I listen to it, I kind of imagine a feeling of inner peace and happiness I never usually feel. Its oddly calm, and energetic at the same time. The second track of yours I've heard; you seem to be quite good at making good use piano sounds. Everything is seamlessly integrated.

Gloudas responds:

Glad to hear you liked it, thanks for reviewing

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

Really cool

Reminds me of milkman-dan. (if youre not familiar, check out 'the beautiful savage, center of the earth, and broken requiem). its not the soft sweet sad melody people are used to hearing, but sort of like a dark and somewhat pissed off sad, like the feeling of going to bed with nothing to look forward to. like knowing you're pissing away the best of you. yes, very befitting of a malcontent sort of character. possibly one struggling with the oppressive nature of life. of the title, honestlyy, doesnt make much sense to me, but thats cool. ima check out more of yore stuff laiturrr.

i'm going to go eat

Gloudas responds:

cool, thanks for reviewing and checking out my other stuff :D

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Wow.

Very... catchy. You've gotten even better. Your songs used to be quieter than my others, so i had to mess with then in audacity. and roller coasters are extremely cool. i will have one someday.

Electronic Symphony Remixed Electronic Symphony Remixed

%u2665%u2665%u2665 love this %u2665%u2665%u2665

Its simple enough for upstart musicians to use ideas from (not steal!). Its really catchy. Its not repetitive like the original. The mastering and instruments sound far better. Its very energetic. It'd make a nice soundtrack to a very intense fight scene, if integrated right.

Atomic Inc - I've Got The Love Atomic Inc - I've Got The Love

It's different.

insaanely catchy, and happy! The vocals and the backing work very well together, I really like this. You have alot of skill