Dr. Cheif Dr. Cheif

Nice 8)

Graphics leave a little to be desired, but it was amusing and clearly involved some effort. Good job, keep it up.

ZeroXTAD responds:

Hey, thanks man. Been a while since someone commented on this.

I intend to keep it up, for one day i'll become the best animator ever!!! BELIEVE IT!!!
lol... naruto...

But yea, thanks for watching

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

s'alright

I think it was childish. The finding emo joke is unoriginal. I mean, that's just MY opinion, I'm not trying to be a dick about it. It's a LITTLE amusing, the drawings are pretty nice, so I'm voting five to make up for them damn zero bombers, and whiny people who are all offended and zero you despite the obvious effort involved. So, no offense, keep trying soldier.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Why do I HAVE to write a summary? You guys suck!

Not the ka-sweetness in a bottle of glossy flassels I expected. Wait, what the hell is that supposed to mean?

I'm getting the feeling that you didn't have as much fun writing this. That maybe you put less effort into it. Is it possible you lost interest in the madness series, but feel obligated to keep it up?

Hmm... I dunno man. It just doesn't seem as fast paced as the others. It's quite good, but for me, it just seems less than your best. I can't really point out anything specific that disappointed me. I suppose, after seeing consternation, my expectations were just too high.

Still like it. Jesus and the Shadowy Guy are both awesome.

I love you. Lyk, really.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

heartmaryjaneheart is an IDIOT!!!

what right to criticize does he have, when he hasn't contributed to ng himself.

Love the animation. So silly, the expressions on the characters' faces are awesome. The angry mob is like "oh holy $#!T", ya know? Like the art style, it's so... I dunno... cartoony. My favorite part is after the tablecloth trick, he kicks the table. What a spaz. Hey, we all have those things that make us, us.

Dojo Monkey Dojo Monkey

heehee, pretty random.

There's some good art and animation, an idea with potential. Wanna see how it turns out.